1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.
Héricourt is a commune in the Haute-Saône department in the region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté in eastern France. Héricourt is the second most populated city in the department after Vesoul. The city is located in the “Aire Urbaine”, which is compounded of Belfort cheap football tops uk, Montbéliard and precisely Héricourt. Héricourt is quite linked to the little villages as Brévilliers, Chagey, Champey, Chenebier, Coisevaux, Couthenans, Echenans sous Mont-Vaudois, Etobon, Luze, Mandrevillars, Saulnot, Tavey, Trémoins, Verlans, Villers-sur-Saulnot, Vyans-le-Val and they form the Communauté de communes du pays d’Héricourt.
– The “Grosse tour” is the only tower which is still erected, the only vestige of the medieval castle. In the courtyard, we can still access to the old well and the storeroom have been converted into a receiving room.
– The temple is quite important in the history of Héricourt because it’s show the passing of the Wurtemberg’s Dukes, as in Montbéliard.
– The Minal Museum inherited the name of Emile Minal, a man who lived in the city and who have accumulated a lot of works of art. When he died, his wife decided to give his collection of art to the city. Now the Museum receive a lot of temporary expositions.
– The factory’s chimney is here to remember the ancient industrial activity of weaving.
– The fountain of “Savourot” is quite particular because of his half-circle shape waist pack for running. More recently, the city has decided to raze to the ground the house which obstructed the view to the fountain.